Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

Fucking yeeesssss... The world needs more of Emily Youcis and Alfred Alfer. IT NEEDS. IT FEEDS. IT BREEDS.

and now my head is lost.

emily-youcis responds:

i absorb your praise like a parched dried up spongue thank yu dear sir

Alfred's Big Suprise Alfred's Big Suprise

That was fucking amazing. Can't wait to see how to rest of this movie will turn out.

Sweepin' Joe's Ep 4. Sweepin' Joe's Ep 4.

This was a great flash. I have no idea what happened to you or Sweepin' Joe. It's been so long and yet we've never gotten Episode 5 of this (unless that music video counted, which i highly doubt that). Please, if you EVER return, try to give us Episode 5 of this. I know it's been 8 years, but there HAS to be an ending!

Egorapture Egorapture

This was pretty funny... plus the comments at the end was just amazing. I can already tell people are going to be posting those exact comments here.

Spazkid responds:

some of them were impresivley photoshoped by my tactical friend redfeather

Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Animation and Art for half of these is good...

By comedy is lacking. Sure, it's a parody on Skyrim, but not a good one.
The first one was good art-wise, but was not funny at all and was quite dumb. (sorry Sam Green, this counts as one of you're poor animations when it comes to the humor you tried to give)
2nd one was pretty stupid and unfunny. Was quite a disappointment seeing as how some people said it would make you smile at least. I didn't smile at all.
3rd one... well animation-wise was good. Humor wise... i can tell he tried... but it didnt work.
4th one was the ONLY one i got a chuckle at and THAT is disappointing because there wasn't much that was funny about it.
5th one was just... well kinda lazy. I mean seriously, that left hand was still moving it's fingers while holding the sword. Thats just... ugh.
6th one was the stupidest and worse out of them all. I don't even have to talk about it because it was just bad. Sure, the animation was ok at times... but the whole idea and joke just ruins it.
The easter egg was 2nd worse. Hell, for an easter egg it sure was a terrible one. I mean i got the joke, but it was just horrible.
This was a bad Skyrim collab parody and thats something i hoped to avoid saying when the man who started the collab was Sam Green, one of my favourite animators. But i had to. Because i can't lie about this and it was just bad. 3/10 2/5

American Pokemon American Pokemon

People take this WAY too far

To the people giving him bad scores because of it being cruel, he just SAID that it isnt to mock sick people. You people are thinking that!

The whole joke here was to make fun of people's obsessions with shows and games and shit, like Pokemon. Not to make fun of sick people, like ones with tumors.

I found this funny, Utah. I know you weren't trying to make fun of the sick. People just take jokes too seriously nowadays.

Chuck Norris Flash Loop Chuck Norris Flash Loop

Wait a second...

That isnt Chuck Norris. Thats Billy Mays. What fakery is this?!?

Carol of the Trolls Carol of the Trolls

I actually had the balls to watch this 5 times

And i have to say, this is some funny stuff.
I hate trolls, yes, but this is good.
7/10 4/5

Yusuf responds:

lol, thanks.

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

Not bad for an April Fools joke

Seriously, people are still bitching about it like they're not reading the damned description... or maybe they didnt...
But really now, it's a good joke, so you win 10/10 5/5 for it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Brilliant.

Just. Fucking. Brilliant.
If axman13 even comments on this flash, this would be on the golden list of epic animations, even though it's just an audio and test flying everywhere.
10/10 5/5 fav'd AND added you, RicePirate and D-Mac-Double, as favorites Newgrounders, because this was so good, you deserve it